- 05.12.2018 / / Norway´s first filling station for liquid biogas officially opened 4 December
- On 4 December AGA held an official opening ceremony for Norway´s first filling station for liquid biogas in Oslo. The goal is to establish a infrastructure of filling stations making it possible for heavy transport to drive on environmental friendly fuel between the larger cities in Norway.
- 12.11.2018 / / AGA invests 20 M EUR in industrial gas production plant in Lithuania
- The industrial and medical gas company AGA in the Baltics invests 20 MEUR in a new production plant in the Kėdainiai free economic zone, Lithuania. The Air Separation Unit will produce oxygen and nitrogen for the Baltic market. The plant will go on stream in 2020. AGA a member of the Linde Group is a leading industrial gas company in Northern Europe.
- 29.10.2018 / / Meet us in Herning, Denmark
- We attend FoodTech November 13-15
- 03.10.2018 / / AGA participates at Offshore Technology Days
- Offshore Technology Days is held in Bergen 17-18 October and AGA will be present at stand 1950 in hall B.
- 29.08.2018 / / The emergence of local sustainable fuel
- August 27th AGA began the construction of the first filling station for liquid and compressed biogas in Norway. The biogas station on Furuset, Oslo, will deliver the most sustainable liquid fuel around.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News / Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 06.10.2016 / / Meet us at Offshore Technology Days!
- You will find us at stand 1118 in hall B.
- 06.01.2016 / / AGA has recently signed large contracts in the offshore and shipbuilding industry
- AGA has recently signed large contracts in the offshore and shipbuilding industry
- 21.10.2015 / / Winner of deliverability
- Winner of deliverability
- 05.10.2015 / / AGA attending Offshore Technology Days
- AGA attending Offshore Technology Days
- 22.09.2015 / / New refrigerants in AGAs product portfolio
- AGA continues to expand our product portfolio within the refrigerant area. During September we introduce R1234ze, R448A (N40) and R513A (XP-10) to meet the demands on new refrigerants.
- 01.09.2015 / / MAPAX® campaign kicks off 1.9.2015. Win a luxurious dinner for 2!
- MAPAX® solution offers many benefits to company´s business.
- 12.08.2015 / / AGA launches new oxygenation technology
- SOLVOX® DROPIN - new oxygenation solution for sea cages from AGA.
- 02.07.2015 / / Aleksander Gamme skyrocketed with AGA
- Aleksander Gamme skyrocketed with AGA.
- 04.06.2015 / / Look for us at AquaNor in August!
- Look for us at AquaNor in August!
- 04.05.2015 / / AGA´s Hydrogen Production Unit Received Its Cornerstone on the 4th of May
- AGA´s Hydrogen Production Unit Received Its Cornerstone on the 4th of May.
- 03.02.2015 / / AGA introduces two new AQVIA products
- AQVIA® Cola Stevia – The world’s most popular soda flavour in a new, healthier edition.
- 03.10.2014 / / New products to AQVIA product family
- AQVIA product family has got new members.
- 02.10.2014 / / AQVIA Exclusive – again BEST IN TEST by Wise Guide!
- Wise Guide, the biggest producer of consumer tests for media in Nordics, tested sparkling water makers in September. Test was ordered by Aftonbladet and it covered six different models from three producers, the most popular and sold models on the market.
- 07.04.2014 / / MyAGA goes mobile
- We are proud to introduce you to our new mobile sites!
- 28.11.2013 / / New AC-gas for the automotive industry
AGA is launching a new AGA AC gas, HFO R1234yf, a gas that meets the EU requirements to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from air conditioning systems in cars (MAC).
- 11.11.2013 / / AGA introduces sweetener made from stevia plant in new light drinks
Try the new AQVIA light products with sweetener made from the stevia plant. Now available in two flavors; Raspberries with a twist of Pomegranate and Strawberries with a twist of Guanabana.
- 13.09.2013 / / AGA participates at Offshore Technology Days
Representatives from AGA exhibit at OTD
- 04.09.2013 / / AGA/Linde at Euro PM 2013 15-18 September
AGA and Linde will participate at Euro PM 2013, 15-18 September at the Svenska Mässan, the Swedish Exhibition and Congress Centre in Gothenburg.
- 02.08.2013 / / AGA launches new app for aquaculture!
Fish farmers can profit from AGA new aquaculture app from now on.
- 04.07.2013 / / New Plant in West Norway
- AGA inaugurated a new gas plant in Susort on June 13, 2013 in Norway, just north of Stavanger.
- 27.05.2013 / All News / Introducing the AQVIA® Exclusive Steel Range
Recently Wise Guide, Scandinavia’s largest provider of consumer tests and product guides, awarded AGA’s AQVIA® Exclusive as Best in test. The new AQVIA® Exclusive Steel range is a carbonating machine series of the highest quality and design, combining the functional advantages and the allure of stainless steel.
- 07.05.2013 / / Meet AGA at Aqua Nor!
The aquaculture fair is held in Trondheim, Norway
- 11.04.2013 / All News / AQVIA® – Best in Test, Again
For the second year in a row, AQVIA® carbonating machines are best in market.
- 22.03.2013 / All News / Seagas – the World’s First Fuelling Vessel for LNG Named in Stockholm
Yesterday, the world’s first fuelling vessel for LNG (liquefied natural gas) was christened in a traditional christening ceremony in Stockholm, by Helena Bonnier, the chairman of Ports of Stockholm (Stockholms Hamnar), in the presence of the Minister of Infrastructure, Catharina Elmsäter-Svärd, among others.
- 15.02.2013 / All News / AQVIA Soda Premium - Full Taste, Less Sugar
AQVIA is launching a new range of essences, AQVIA Soda Premium, with cola, raspberry and lemon-lime flavours.
- 15.02.2013 / All News / Peach Passion New Member of AQVIA Soda Light Family
Tasty news for all with a passion for peach, AGA introduces Peach Passion Light, a new member of the AQVIA Soda Light family.
- 23.01.2013 / All News / Fascinating Gases – Welcome to Linde’s World
Ever wondered what an oxygen or hydrogen molecule would look like if it were life size?
- 02.01.2013 / All News / AGA Brings Gas Cylinders into the Digital Age with New GENIE®!
For the first time: a 300 bar bottle with a built-in digital meter, regulators and accessories is launched. GENIE© increase the functionality and user experience.
- 17.10.2012 / All News / AQVIA - Best-in-Test
AQVIA Balance, AGA’s carbonating machine, was nominated best in its class on the Swedish TV programme Plus on SVT.
- 01.10.2012 / All News / A new and more efficient Maxi-cylinder from AGA
A brand new propane cylinder from AGA will make it easier to heat building sites and be more efficient to transport.
- 01.10.2012 / All News / Extend the terrace season with heaters
In the old days, people were able to enjoy the glow of terrace heaters only in public premises, on the terraces of restaurants and bars. However, in the past few years the prices of heaters have dropped enough to make them affordable for use at home.
- 25.09.2012 / All News / The World's Most Modern Research Facilities in Aquaculture Opened in Ålesund, Norway
The official ceremony of AGA and Linde’s research facility was opened by Vice Minister in the Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs, Kristine Gramstad. She informed of the potentials available for the fish farming industry: - There is a potential increase of six fold in fish farming by 2050, but it requires sustainable farming and research.
- 18.09.2012 / All News / AGA Opens the Most Modern Gas Filling Station in the Baltics
On the 13th of September there was an opening ceremony at the Zaķumuiža Industrial Park in Ropaži District, Latvia. It is the most modern filling station in the Baltic region for industrial, medical, food gases and will supply Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania.
- 13.09.2012 / All News / Gustaf Dalén – Master Inventor & Nobel Laureate
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the Swedish industrialist and inventor Gustaf Dalén receiving the Nobel Prize in Physics. The story of AGA is very much the story of Gustaf Dalén.
- 07.06.2012 / All News / AGA launches gas guide app for Smartphones!
A simple and practical tool that helps you to find the optimal shielding gas based on your welding method and material.
- 02.06.2012 / All News / Where is all the helium?
- Over the last decade, there has been marked growth in worldwide demand for helium. For this reason, the global helium markets continue to experience severe shortages in supply. This has even come to the media’s attention as a more serious issue than previously believed.
- 29.05.2012 / All News / First “Dig” at Kårstø Plant
Last Thursday, Mayor in Tysvær, Harald Stakkestad, together with AGAs management, sat himself in the excavator to officially kick start the construction of AGA's new gas plant. The plant, being built by AGA, will produce air gases (oxygen, nitrogen and argon) to the offshore industry, general industry and health industry on the West Coast of Norway.
- 25.04.2012 / All News / Helium is for balloons only – not for breathing
Balloons filled with helium are part of May Day celebrations. However, you should leave the helium inside the balloons and not inhale it, not even as a joke. Recreational inhaling of gases is very dangerous.
- 13.04.2012 / All News / AQVIA Balance – a new carbonator from AGA
- A really neat carbonator, in stylish Swedish design, is the latest to your kitchen from AGA.
- 12.04.2012 / All News / AGA participates in Nordic Biogas Conference in Copenhagen
- AGA will be participating in the fourth Nordic Biogas Conference taking place at the Bella Center in Copenhagen 23 to 25 April.
- 09.03.2012 / All News / Dan Cake first in the world to implement new cryogenic freezer from AGA-Linde
Danish food manufacturer Dan Cake is the first in the world to implement the new breakthrough cryogenic freezer, CRYOLINE® XF from AGA-Linde. CRYOLINE® XF has the largest freezing capacity of any cryogenic freezer on the market today, outmatching mechanical freezers on all levels.
- 21.02.2012 / All News / AGA delivers liquefied natural gas to Viking Line’s new environmental vessel
AGA Gas AB and Viking Line Abp have signed an agreement on delivery of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to Viking Line’s new cruise ship with its environmental profile that is a forerunner within shipping.
- 17.02.2012 / All News / New MyAGA site launched
Introducing new website MyAGA.
- 01.02.2012 / All News / AGA and Lantmännen Agroetanol utilise and purify carbon dioxide
AGA Gas AB and Lantmännen Agroetanol AB have signed a Letter of Intent regarding the construction of a carbon dioxide factory that utilises and purifies carbon dioxide. The carbon dioxide factory is to be built on the premises of Lantmännen Agroetanol on Händelö in Norrköping, which takes advantage of the infrastructure within the area with the proximity to the railway, harbour and the European highway. The carbon dioxide factory will be put into operation during the autumn 2013.
- 19.01.2012 / All News / Anuga FoodTec: Intelligent use of food gases
The highlights of the Linde stand at Anuga FoodTec 27-30 March this year will be end-to-end freshness concepts from the manufacturer to the final consumer. These revolve around the intelligent use of food gases for freezing, packaging and transport refrigeration.
- 09.01.2012 / All News / AGA Builds New Hydrogen Gas Factory for Delivery to Sandvik
AGA Gas AB and Sandvik have signed a long-term contract for hydrogen gas supply to several of Sandvik’s production units in Sweden.
- 17.11.2011 / All News / We launch the CRYOLINE® XF freezer
A new freezer is launched on the food market. The CRYOLINE®XF is a high performance spiral freezer that delivers twice the heat transfer rate of standard cryogenic spiral freezers, making it twice as powerful.
- 08.11.2011 / All News / AGA’s central gas supply system in Lappeenranta University of Technology
AGA announced an agreement with Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) for the installation of a major central gas supply system at the University’s recently renovated multi-story research laboratory of chemical engineering and separation technology.
- 01.11.2011 / All News / Higher quality and gas savings with PROSAVER regulator
PROSAVER® regulator is a newly developed gas cylinder regulator which regulates the cylinder pressure to a much more steady and stable gas flow. In the long run this means less gas consumption and higher quality in the welding process.
- 21.09.2011 / All News / AGA is participating at the exhibition Offshore Technology Days
AGA will be there and present our products and services for the Offshore Industry.
- 05.09.2011 / All News / Towards a Smaller Environmental Impact
Meeting the rising demand for energy worldwide while simultaneously reducing emissions will pose a huge challenge over the coming years. Resource conservation and climate protection are also growing in importance in the gas industry.
- 13.06.2011 / All News / AGA is participating at the trade show Aqua Nor 16-19. August 2011!
AGA will be there and present new, exciting products. Book the dates 16-19. August and plan a visit already now.
- 06.06.2011 / All News / Sweden’s first LNG terminal is now opened
On Friday 27 May AGA´s first LNG (liquefied natural gas) terminal was officially opened in Nynäshamn, Sweden.
- 02.05.2011 / All News / First Baltic Sea terminal for liquefied natural gas
AGA’s facility for liquefied natural gas (LNG) will be inaugurated outside Nynäshamn, Sweden on 27 May. The first in the Baltic Sea region, the terminal is AGA’s largest venture ever. Natural gas can replace oil in industrial processes and as a fuel for land and sea-based transport, reducing emissions of carbon dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, sulphur oxide and particles.
- 07.02.2011 / All News / AGA is conducting a web survey
In the beginning of 2010 AGA published new websites for the Northern Europe region. In addition to the site www.aga.com the local sites of Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, and Sweden were launched.
- 03.01.2011 / All News / New labels and Safety Data Sheets from 1. December 2010
Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on classification, labelling and packaging (CLP) of substances and mixtures) comes into effect on 1 st of December 2010 for substances and 1.6.2015 for mixtures.