The Linde Group, as a technology driven company, is focusing on new technologies and applications in growing markets and rapidly developing industries. Within the food and beverage sector, aquaculture, as one of the strongest growing industries is clearly fitting into this picture.
The purpose of the position is to drive and support aquaculture projects globally with our latest applications in close cooperation with our sales engineers. The position also includes development of new products and processes used in aquaculture for oxygenation in land based and offshore systems.
You will be a member of the global aquaculture team with colleagues in Germany, Norway, US and China. As part of this team you will be cooperating with colleagues from engineering, workshops, sales and marketing. We are running R&D projects in our lab facilities in Munich and at our Global Aquaculture Innovation Centre in Ålesund, Norway. With our developments we have the passion to excel and we enjoy innovating for our customers.Your location will be at the Linde/AGA Global Aquaculture Innovation Centre in Ålesund, Norway.
- Support technical developments in R&D projects
- Global support of local engineers in commercialization of old and new applications
- Design and commissioning of Linde applications for large scale aquaculture installations
- Drive acquisition of reference customers for new products
- Coordinate technical specifications with global and local engineering teams
- Product related trainings for sales- and application engineers
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience from the aquaculture industry
- Project management experience
- Practical orientated, hands on and self-going
- A good knowledge both in written and spoken Norwegian and English
- Intercultural awareness
Preferably experienced with:
- Aquaculture RAS plants
- Fluid mechanics and mass transfer
- Experimental set ups and measuring devices
- Automatization (PLC systems)
- Use of CAD tools (e.g. Inventor)
We are looking for a team minded and self-motivated person who is customer oriented and ready to innovate the best solutions for our customers. You should be able to interact with colleagues and customers globally and have an intercultural awareness. The position will include periods with some travelling, mostly in Europe.
We can offer you good opportunities to learn and develop with a professional and creative team in an international working environment. You will have a varied role where you can influence and plan your own work.
Linde’s already strong position in the gas business within aquaculture shall be further enhanced by this position within the central R&D team. We offer our employees a challenging and stimulating environment in a future oriented market.
If you have any questions relating this vacancy, please contact Kenneth Glomset on phone +47 934 33 009.
Please send your application and CV in English, with reference “Expert Aquaculture” to rekruttering@ no later than June 6, 2018.